1. install new fuel pump (1 reports)
1999 Ford Windstar engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Dec 262011

Windstar LX 3.2L V6

I took this van the the Ford dealer on 1/2/12 to have it fixed for the third time because it wouldn't start and I got it back 1/30/12 and it was not fixed so I took it to a non Ford dealer and they fixed it in one day. I always liked Fords but I will never buy another one because Ford dealers can not fix fords, they had 3 attempts to fix it and couldn't. The first time they said it was the alternator and cost me $450 but next day it wouldn't start, I had it towed back and they said it was the wiring harrnes and next day it wouldn't start. I have many many things that went wrong with this van since l bought. I list some more later but it is a first class LEMON.

- , Littleton, MA, USA