8.0

1999 Ford Windstar lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jan 202011

Windstar LX Wagon

I love my Ford Windstar and I have had it for almost 5 yrs. In the last yr it has developed an issue of the interior lights flickering on and off even if I don't have the headlights turned on. I have had to just switch off all the interior lights because this is very annoying when I am driving especially at dark. All the doors are closed tightly but that makes no difference. The Ford dealer wants a minimum of $126 to try and find out what is wrong which I cannot afford this cost.

- , colorado springs, co, USA