- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
- September 30: Ford Recalls 380,000 Vehicles in 6 Recalls
- September 15: Ford Mustang Hood Corrosion Lawsuit Tossed Out
- September 7: Ford Explorer Cracked Rear Panel Lawsuit Seeks Class Certification
- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
1999 Ford Windstar
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1999 Windstar windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power window stopped working2
- window shattered1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor13
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer10
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.