- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2000 Ford Windstar
Worst 2000 Windstar transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure130
- o/d light comes on randomly12
- transmission fluid leak11
- shifting problems7
- check transmission warning1
- difficulties shifting1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission148
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.