- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
2002 Ford Windstar
Worst 2002 Windstar steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering leaks and hard to turn1
- power steering pump sprays fluid everywhere1
- sudden power steering failure1
- NHTSA: Steering19
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.