1. interior (3rd) brake light (1 reports)
2003 Ford Windstar lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Apr 192015

Windstar

A guy on the freeway honked at me and yelled, "you have no brake lights!" Sure enough when I checked I had NO brake lights. The tail lights on both sides work. I checked both bulbs and all the filaments are good. I checked both the interior fuses #'s 10 & 11 listed in the owner's manual as having relation to the brake lights. Both are in good condition. I replaced the brake pedal switch to no avail. Still I have no brake lights. SUGGESTIONS?

Update from Jun 25, 2015: Dealership reported one brake light socket was burned & had to be replaced as well as two bulbs. Problem fixed in 24 hrs @ a mere cost of $389.01!

- , Houston, TX, USA