8.0

2003 Ford Windstar lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jul 072008

Windstar LX V6

I just had another battery installed in my 2003 Windstar LX and The reverse sensor system light comes on (it lights up OFF) when I put the van in reverse. This is exactly when I need it to be ON . There is also no "beeping" noise when reversing close to an object. The system is working in reverse of what it should. It's on while I'm in drive and don't need it, and it's off while I'm in reverse and do need it. How can this be fixed?

- , N T, NY, USA