- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 2 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 17 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 19 days ago
- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
2003 Ford Windstar
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 Windstar wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearing assembly failure3
- front right wheel fell off the car1
- NHTSA: Wheels12
- NHTSA: Tires4
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems4
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.