4.0

1. replace steering column shaft (1 reports)
2004 GMC Yukon steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Yukon:

2004 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Apr 032012

Yukon XL SLT 5.3L

There was a technical bulletin that our mechanic had on this problem and he fixed it and sought restitution. In classic fashion however, GM never notified us that there was a problem yet the tech bulletin is proof they knew. Isn't it interesting that they can track me down and send me all kinds of junk mail solicitations to buy this or that or trade my vehicle in but they can't let me know when they discover a problem with the vehicle I am driving? What's up with that?

- , Fredericksburg, VA, USA