- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 19 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 26 days ago
1997 Honda Civic
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1997 Civic accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- deteriorating seal around sunroof1
- sunroof won't close1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.