CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.

1. replaced lines (1 reports)
2000 Honda Civic brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Honda Civic:

2000 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Apr 152016

Civic EX 1.6L

click to see larger images

brake lines rotted

I spent 1500 bucks on this car. I was hoping not to put much in to it. My boyfriend is a mechanic and h i fed up with it! THE BACK BRAKE LINES ARE ROTTED AND THE GAS LINE IS TOO. I thought I was getting a good deal. after the money I put in I'm not. The risare bent and much else......

- , howell, NJ, USA