CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.

4.0

2000 Honda Civic windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Honda Civic:

2000 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Aug 212006

Civic

When I bought the car, the dealer said that the rear driver's side window crank had come off and that they would replace it. About one month after I purchased the car, I went to roll up the front passenger's side window, and THAT window crank snapped off as well! Not a very expensive thing to fix I'm sure, but it's definitely something that bugs my smoker friends.

- , McHenry, IL, USA