- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 4 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 48 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 56 days ago
2004 Honda Civic
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 Civic windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive wind noise from front door1
- ice forms on inside of window1
- power window stops working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.