2004 Honda Civic windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Civic:

2004 Honda Civic Owner Comments

May 252006

Civic LX

Passenger window became unreasonable slow, at most occassions becoming stuck once in the lowered position.

Solution as decided by Hillside Honda, NY, add lubrication to the window, Also "Problem could not be reproduced" ... such liars, I showed the service technician infront of his face after making me wait 8 hours to pick up the car! 2 buses, 1 train to get there and back home and work.

This idiotic solution obviously did not fix the problem. My was of time however was some what compensated by my mother (original owner of vehicle) who did however use the F*** word about 15x after the technician continued to insinuate that if I opened the door my warranty would not cover the labor and repair. Why would I open the door when I can just bring it in and get it fixed, FOR FREE?

I will never go to this dealer again for repairs, for parts, or for purchasing my next Honda.

- , Floral Park, NY, USA