- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 19 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 26 days ago
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure22
- difficult starting2
- battery drains overnight1
- NHTSA: Electrical System52
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.