- June 27: Exploding Takata Airbag Involved in Death of Malaysian Woman news | 3 days ago
- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 48 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 53 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 56 days ago
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure22
- difficult starting2
- battery drains overnight1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.