- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 35 days ago
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure22
- difficult starting2
- battery drains overnight1
- NHTSA: Electrical System53
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.