- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 10 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 13 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 22 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 28 days ago
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure22
- difficult starting2
- battery drains overnight1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.