- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 5 days ago
- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 7 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 48 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 55 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 74 days ago
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure22
- difficult starting2
- battery drains overnight1
- NHTSA: Electrical System52
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.