- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 41 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 48 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 67 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 70 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 79 days ago
2014 Honda Civic
body / paint Problems
Worst 2014 Civic body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bought ‘hail damaged’1
- dirt/dust particles in paint1
- lot of road noise1
- paint blister / globs / goobers chipping off to bare metal1
- paint chipping1
- paint peeling1
- trunk opens at will and won't stay closed1
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.