2003 Honda Element AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Element:

2003 Honda Element Owner Comments

Jul 312010

Element EX V4

A/C Died! So maybe 88,000 miles sounds like a lot, but I drove my Element in New England so it is fair to say I used the a/c during 3 months out of the year! Now they are saying my compressor died and it will be $1200 to fix.

Judging from other internet posts, I am concerned that replacing only the compressor won't fix it. I fear that many headaches and thousands in expenses are to follow. This is WAY below what I expected from Honda. I am VERY disappointed.

- , Franklin, MA, USA