- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
- February 8: Honda Accord Owner Carlos Solis Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2007 Honda Element
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2007 Element Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems3
- body / paint problems2
- AC / heater problems1
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.