8.0

1. replaced ecm (1 reports)
2003 Honda Element engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Element:

2003 Honda Element Owner Comments

Sep 152011

Element

This totally sucked! I hate this car sometimes! I had to stick a screw driver into this hole next to the automatic shifter, then click something inside there (that I had trouble finding) to get the Honda out of park, and to be able to drive it anywhere! Needless to say, I gave up after a week of this and gave in to the $976.06 it cost me (out of pocket totally) because it's a 2003. But, crap! It's only has 65,000 miles on it! I had a Honda Accord just before this for 17 years. I loved that car. Heck! It was still running when I gave it to a family member! For all I know it's probably still on the road somewhere! I planned on this Element 2003 lasting me another 17 years! Ha! I say Ha! Fat chance Honda Dealers Everywhere! We're through!! I SAID WE'RE THROUGH!!

- , Jamul, CA, USA