2003 Honda Element exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Element:

2003 Honda Element Owner Comments

Sep 042003

Element 4-cyl

My 2003 Honda Element has a sulphur smell that is beyond annoyance. The smell is so intense that it takes your breath away. My dealer is unable to repair and Honda seems indifferent to the problem. While not life threatening, it could, I believe be detrimental to my health as well as the health of my passengers.

- Cincinnati, OH, USA