8.0

2003 Honda Element seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Element:

2003 Honda Element Owner Comments

Jan 012004

Element

Shortly after I bought my Honda Element, I noticed that the seat belt didn't retract very well. It continued to get worse and I can't tell you how many times I have smashed it in the door, forgetting to retract it manually. You know what I think? I think that a disgruntled employee decided one day "I hate my job and I think I'll just up this Honda right here. Some poor sucker'll come along and buy it and have a lemon to deal with aHAHAHAHAHA!" That's what I really think happened!

- , Jamul, CA, USA