2004 Honda Element seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Element:

2004 Honda Element Owner Comments

Dec 102009

Element

2-car collision, other guy coming head-on and didn't see me, both going about 30mph, I swerved and he hit me on left front. My passenger airbag deployed but not mine, even though that was the side I got hit at a significant total speed. I have whiplash, chest trauma. Why didn't my airbag deploy? I've seen other reports on the internet of same problem. Element drivers, beware!

- , South Burlington, VT, USA