7.0

2008 Honda Element windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda Element:

2008 Honda Element Owner Comments

Mar 092008

Element

Got into the car and saw a crack on the front windshield that is coming from the middle portion, under the molding left to right. (if sitting in car.) contacted Honda and still no response. Always we will call you back.

- Kissimmee, FL, USA

Dec 012007

Element 4-cyl

I just noticed I have a cracked windshield on my new 2008 Honda Element. I don't recall any debri or anything hitting my windshield but I noticed a crack? in my 37 years of driving I have had only 1 cracked windshield and in that case I saw and heard the rock hit my windshield back in 1995ish.

- Torrance, CA, USA