2007 Honda Ridgeline seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Ridgeline:

2007 Honda Ridgeline Owner Comments (Page 3 of 4)

Mar 222016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part needed to perform the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- La Palma, CA, USA

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V344000 (air bags) and 16V061000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repair were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. The manufacturer was made aware of the issues. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available and parts distribution disconnect.

- Mytle Beach, SC, USA

Apr 042016

Ridgeline

I registered my vehicle with crown Honda on 4/4/16 for repair. I called today 7/18/16 and still no airbag available. I believe I have been patient and waited long enough.

- St. Petersburg, FL, USA

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V344000 (air bags) and 16V061000 (air bags). The part to do the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Baltimore, MD, USA

Jul 122016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V344000 (air bags/passenger) and 16V061000 (air bag/driver); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- New Tazewell, TN, USA

Ridgeline

The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V344000 (air bags) and 16V061000 (air bags). However, the parts to do the repairs were not available. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Denton, TX, USA

Jul 052016

Ridgeline

Same as my earlier complaint, different vehicle

- Charlotte, NC, USA

Jul 012016

Ridgeline 4WD 6-cyl

2007 Honda Ridgeline. Consumer writes in regards to remedy not available to repair driver front airbag inflator recall notice.

- Salem, OR, USA

Jul 012016

Ridgeline

Takata recall does no good to issue a recall when the dealership simply states that they have no idea when replacement parts will be ready to install if ever.

- Roswell, GA, USA

Jun 142016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V344000 (air bags); however, the part needed to perform the repair was unavailable. The dealer denied a loaner vehicle. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Baton Rogue, LA, USA

Mar 012016

Ridgeline 4WD 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V344000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. Parts distribution disconnect. Updated 08/16/16 the door lock on the drive side was replaced at a cost of $120. The door would open while the consumer was driving. Also, the alarm would randomly go off. It was determined they was a security failure. Updated 09/21/16.

- Fernley, NV, USA

Mar 072016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. The VIN was unavailable. Parts distribution disconnect.

- New Franklin, OH, USA

Jun 132016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bag) however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. Updated 09/23/16

- Mossuri City, TX, USA

Mar 162016

Ridgeline

Tamara recall. More than 2 months since receiving recall notice. Told only 10 repair kits per dealer available. Need to speed up or give us new vehicles.

- Tomball, TX, USA

Jun 012016

Ridgeline

Takata recall this recall is being mismanaged. I've contacted the local dealer 3 times and their only response is to say there are no parts. And they won't take my name they inform me to call back weekly. They acknowledged they do get some parts but can't call customers when they get them. So basically I have to get lucky and call on the day they receive the parts. In the meantime, I have to drive an unsafe car. Also I heard on the news there are millions of cars being added to the recall. This is not being managed to provide for safe cars.

- Severna Park, MD, USA

Jun 012016

Ridgeline

The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number 15V286000 (air bags). However, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. The VIN was not available.

- Penryn, CA, USA

Mar 232016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received a recall notice for NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the parts needed were not available. The contact believed that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time to provide the recall repairs. The dealer and manufacturer were made aware of the delay. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Johnson City, TN, USA

Feb 222016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags) and stated that the part needed for the repair was not available. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Greencastle, IN, USA

Mar 292016

Ridgeline

Takata recall-after receiving my recall notice 3/28 I contacted Honda corporate as was told to make arrangements for rental and it could be 6 months until the part is in to fix my truck, I explained to them that I am disabled and have several disabling conditions from an accident with the most severe being 26 rods and 13 Fusion in my spine which therefore I can't bend and am in need of a vehicle the same size that I drive as I literally can't bend being as I am fused from my neck to my tailbone. I was told the supervisor would call back in 24 hours. After 24 hours no call so I called back and they told me to contact my local dealer rensselaer Honda as to the cap of $35 dollar a day allotment for rentals. I have documented notes of the last 3 weeks between corporate and the dealership as when I was finally sent to rent a car I was offered just that-a sonata car which I can't bend to get in to. When my daughter asked what about the rav4 on the lot we where then brought out to see it and when they opened the door the smell of cigarette smoke was unbearable and I couldn't even approach the vehicle. I said to him I suffer from migraines as a side effect to all the metal in my spine to the point my neurologist gives me botox every 12 weeks-well he thought I was looking for excuses and said can't you drive it until I get something else in, I said sir I can't I get ill and at that point he became rude and said you got too many problems for me. Rensselaer Honda was made aware of this however in the interim they had giving me the contract Honda corporation wanted me to sign in order to obtain a rental, I don't agree with all of the wording as written so I explained to the service mgr. That I would have to make a few changes before I could sign (for example:as per my mechanic it is unhealthy for the brakes and rotars, battery etc. To sit for 6 months without being started).

- Troy, NY, USA

Mar 292016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of a recall for the air bags and stated that the part needed for the repair was not available. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The NHTSA campaign number was unknown. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tools confirms parts not available.

- Roswell, GA, USA