- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 37 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 39 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 49 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 52 days ago
1995 Hyundai Elantra
Worst 1995 Elantra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.