- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 18 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 24 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 27 days ago
- March 15: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonata and Sonata Hybrids recalls | 46 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 65 days ago
1995 Hyundai Elantra
Worst 1995 Elantra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.