8.0

2001 Hyundai Elantra windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Hyundai Elantra:

2001 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Jan 292005

Elantra

I was going through a Tim Hortons drive through and my window would not go down. Thought maybe it was frozen shut because it was the middle of winter, but I had doubted it because I had been driving it on the highway for well over 45 minutes. I finally ended up getting the window down by playing with the switch and flicking it up and down about a million times until it finally went down. I still have this problem till this day. Sometimes the window will go down fine, sometimes it won't go at all, or sometimes I can only get it to go down just a crack. This car is such a piece of steamy cow crap!!

- , Barrie, ON, Canada