2002 Hyundai Elantra windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Hyundai Elantra:

2002 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Aug 012008

Well.... I really am annoyed about my whole car. I had to have the transmission replaced two years ago, and it seems like it will need to be replaced again. The drivers side window plastic/rubber is now coming down. Would have had it fixed in August but I was to busy having a baby. I have met a few other people in parking lots like 7 eleven and Walbaums parking lots who are like OMG you are having the same problem I am having. Last night a man told me his car is a 2005 and it is starting to do that on his. You would think that there would be a recall on this piece of sh*t car. Oh and not to mention I get a recall notice in the mail today about airbag malfunctions. Wonderful I feel really safe driving my car with my newborn daughter. All I have to say is they better fix the dam thing for free.....

- , Selden, NY, USA