2003 Hyundai Elantra body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Elantra:

2003 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Oct 052004

The complaint was filed via E-mail. "I have been hurt on 4 occasions by the trunk lid of this vehicle. This seems to happen the trunk lid does not open all the way up and back. This is complicated by the fact the lock on the lid sticks out (protrudes). This is the piece that has hit the top of my head when I forgot about it and tried to put or take things from the inside of the trunk. I am 5 feet 6 inches tall. I don't see how anyone of my height can avoid it in it's current configuration. I consider this a safety hazard. I am tried of getting injured.

- Converse, TX, USA