2005 Hyundai Elantra accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai Elantra:

2005 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Apr 012006

Elantra 4-cyl

For the most part I am very statified with the 2005 Hyundai Elantra, 4 door sedan. However, the locking mechanism inside the trunk lid can cause head injury. I hit my head numerous times on it, and I think the manufacturer needed to to take action redesign the inner locking mechanism so it was out of range of a person bending into the trunk and bending back out of the trunk area. I am a cauctous person, but it hurts when the lip of the inner locking mechanism of the trunk hits the head. I don't have exact dates of the particular incidents, but can generally say I have hit my head numerous times between 4/2006 to the present.

- Fort Myers, FL, USA