2006 Hyundai Elantra cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Hyundai Elantra:

2006 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Aug 142011

Elantra 4-cyl

I recently took my car in for maintenance and everything was good to go. All of a sudden out of no where my car's radiator and gasket blew. I am being told by 3 different places that my gauges are not reading, I was told when I bought the car and when I took it in for regular maintenance that the gauges work. Since this happened all of the mechanics are telling me that there is a defect in the gauges. My car is still under warranty but since the gauge did not read an overheat it cracked my radiator and now Hyundai will not cover the warranty.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA