2008 Hyundai Elantra body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Hyundai Elantra:

2008 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Mar 042010

Elantra 4-cyl

My car I bought brand new in March of 09 I had about 9200 miles when things started to bang they change rubbers mounts I took in back they said we don't know what it is we can not fix it then I took it to another Hyundai dealer and they said the same thing they had people from Hyundai New Jersey and they looked at it and could not find nothing its still banging I took it back 7-8 times there lazy or don't know what there doing I do have a warranty.

- Montpelier, VT, USA

Aug 102008

Elantra

The in-dash front-panel console pieces make very irritating squeaky noises when driving over even little bumps distracting the driver from normal driving experience.

- Rochester, NY, USA