9.9

2016 Hyundai Elantra fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Hyundai Elantra:

2016 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Oct 292015

Elantra

I bought a new Elantra in Oct. 2015 with 13 miles on it. I was told by dealer that I would get no less than 30 miles per gal. I have never got more than 25 mpg I'V taken it back to the dealer three time they drive it and say the computor says your getting 35 to 40mpg. I tried to show them actual documentation sense I have kept written records every sense the day I've bought this car.

- Taft, CA, USA