- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 8 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 16 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 20 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 28 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 30 days ago
2001 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 2001 Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash lights won't go on - keeps blowing fuse2
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.