- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 0 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 18 days ago
- April 1: Owner Says 2007 Jeep Patriot Stalls After Filling Gas Tank investigations | 26 days ago
2001 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 2001 Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash lights won't go on - keeps blowing fuse2
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.