- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 1 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 14 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 20 days ago
- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 25 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 35 days ago
2001 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 2001 Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash lights won't go on - keeps blowing fuse2
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.