7.0

2001 Jeep Cherokee electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Jeep Cherokee:

2001 Jeep Cherokee Owner Comments

Dec 012012

Cherokee Sport 4.0L

When I turn my lights on, the dash board lights won't turn on. I tried replacing the fuse already. Any suggestions?

- , Flint, MI, USA

Dec 222007

Cherokee Sport V6

when I turn on my headlights, the interior dash/display lights won't go on at all...everything is dark inside...even the gear display, heat & A/C display are not lit....a 5 amp fuse controls these lights and every time I put a new one in - it blows!!! Not sure what's causing this problem...all my other lights on the outside are fine (tail lights, brake lights, etc....)..... HELP!!!

- , Westland, MI, USA