- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 6 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 10 days ago
- August 7: ZF North America Recalls 505,000 Transmission Sensors recalls | 20 days ago
- August 6: Hackers Take Control of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Again news | 21 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 24 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 80,007 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.