- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 20 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 29 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 66 days ago
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
body / paint Problems
Worst 1997 Grand Cherokee body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hood popped open while driving1
- NHTSA: Structure21
- NHTSA: Structure: Body18
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 11
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.