- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 14 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 26 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 34 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 36 days ago
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1998 Grand Cherokee drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive noise from rear end1
- humming noise coming from front end1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit28
- NHTSA: Power Train15
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.