1. replace rotors, calipers and brake pads (1 reports)
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Oct 102013

Grand Cherokee Limited 4.0L

"Death Wobble" goin down the highway because recall on the brakes which I learned from Jeep forum and because I am not rich, nor a mechanic, I had to fix it myself. I paid $5,000 from a "used car salesman' and knew their were a few things I would have to fix, but nothing like this! If I had to take this to a mechanic..I may as well just give it to him! I'm not a mechanic, but worked on a large farm for 20 yrs and had to fix things all the time because that's the way farming is. I researched and learned my brakes through U-tube. Thank You! U-tube and my little bit of mechanical ability and my friend/neighbor Thomas. I will NEVER ever have another Jeep because a week ago I just paid a mechanic $850 for grinding noises!

- , Temple, GA, USA