- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 37 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 45 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 49 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 57 days ago
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1999 Grand Cherokee drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive noise from rear end5
- excessive noise from front end1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit60
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft24
- NHTSA: Power Train14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.