- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 41 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 62 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 86 days ago
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1999 Grand Cherokee drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive noise from rear end5
- excessive noise from front end1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit60
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft24
- NHTSA: Power Train14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.