- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 6 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 27 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 51 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 61 days ago
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1999 Grand Cherokee lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- turn/emergency signals no longer work3
- brake lights don't work1
- brake lights stay on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting12
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights11
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Concealment Devices5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.