- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 18 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 27 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 33 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 64 days ago
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1999 Grand Cherokee lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- turn/emergency signals no longer work3
- brake lights don't work1
- brake lights stay on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting12
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights11
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Concealment Devices5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.