2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Mar 182015

Grand Cherokee Laredo V8

Be very careful to check your hood shocks and lift gate shocks. I went to check my oil due to the oil gauge light turning on. When I lifted the hood and went in for the dip stick the hood came crashing on my head. Caused me a concussion and various visits to the Doctor, Neurologist and even having to take time off of work and School.

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA