2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jun 302008

Grand Cherokee 8-cyl

1-I bought the Jeep 4/2008. A couple of months after, a window stopped working. I got the regulator fixed. Soon after that, another window stopped. I got that one fixed. Every time I get one fixed another breaks. Now I have 2 windows not working. 2-whenever I turn a corner, it sounds like the wheels are scraping against something. 3-soon after I bought the Jeep, whenever it gets wet and I turn corners, there is a sound coming the front like its the axle or something. I have taken it to several people/dealers and no one can find out why. They test drive it and hear it, look underneath and still cant find out why or where the sound is coming from.

- Glen Allen, VA, USA

Sep 192012

Grand Cherokee 4WD 8-cyl

Due to the blend door breakage/failure, visability is affected because this causes the defogger/defroster system to not work properly. This creates poor visability and a safety hazard.

- Beatrice, NE, USA