- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 14 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 24 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 33 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 39 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 70 days ago
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2001 Grand Cherokee lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lights not working2
- tail lights keep going out2
- turn signal not working properly2
- tail lights burned out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting12
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.