- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 6 days ago
- December 24: Chrysler Recalls 570,000 SUVs To Fix Fire Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Cherokee Recalled Again For Power Liftgate Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- December 8: Jeep Wrangler Airbag Clockspring Investigation Upgraded investigations | 68 days ago
- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing investigations | 79 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts: Front: Retractor Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 26,216 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem