1. replace the radiator and fan assembly (1 reports)
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jul 172013

Grand Cherokee MP 4.0L

I had stopped and put gas in the Jeep and as I was leaving the gas pump and going thru the parking lot at 5mph, I heard a LOUD bang. My husband got out and looked under the Jeep and jumped back in and said " Go home now, dont even stop at the stop light". Luckily we were only 1.5 miles from our house. He said there was antifreeze leaking everywhere. When we got home and opened the hood of the car, the whole fan housing assembly had come apart and the fan went right thru the middle of the radiator. We had never seen anything like it before. The guy that fixed it, said the same thing. This is only one of several problems that we had with this lemon.

- , stoneville, NC, USA