2. took door panel off and place a wedge between bottom of pane (1 reports)
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Oct 012009

Grand Cherokee V8

Not long after my warranty, my driver's side window just fell into the door. $400 later it was fixed. This was 2009, for my 2002 Jeep Laredo. Six months later, the passenger door window fell in! $400 later, fixed. Now in Aug 2011, the back passenger door fell in! 3 different windows? Come on! That's faulty parts and Chrysler Jeep needs to do the right thing. I complained but they are DENYING my claim! So when the 4th window goes, another $400 (you know it will!)??? $1600 in window repairs on a car with 48000 miles? I only drive it to the train and hardly open the windows! Who else has had this problem? We need to ALL complain! 1800-763-8422 is the case management number, but I think I started at the general 1800 number from the Chrysler main website.

- , Raritan, NJ, USA

Jun 222009

Grand Cherokee Sport V6

this has happened on all four windows over a one year period. I took off the door panel of each cut a piece of pvc pipe and wedge it from the bottom of door panel to the bottom of the glass window to force the window into a closed position

- , Valencia, CA, USA