2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jul 272003

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L

This is our 1st new vehicle ever and it will be the last . Bought the bumper to bumper warranty and guess what "THAT ISN'T COVERED IN THE WARRANTY" . Air conditioner sometimes works and sometimes blows hot air . Took it back to TATE Dodge and they checked and said it was working fine . Of course it was working fine then but 15 minutes later it is blowing hot air again . It can be 84 degrees outside and I will be using the air conditioner and sweating inside the vehicle . Bullshit . I will go spend 3 or 4 K on a car the next time and take my chances . At least that way I'll not be surprised and pissed when something goes wrong .And I see that I am not the only person with this problem . I understand now why CARMAX does such a good business .

- , Pasadena, MD, USA