1. new vacuum hose and fuse (1 reports)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Feb 032012

Grand Cherokee Laredo V6

Well we purchased this used Jeep on June 29,2011 a whole year ago, when the check engine light came on we made a phone call to the auto dealer's maintenance shop to look at the Jeep on several occasions which did not solve the problem each time we went there, then we had a friend that is a mechanic to put on the vacuum hose and change the fuse.

We was told to get a new fuel tank cap, which we did also, three days later it came back on and is still on today. Really don't know what to do about it now, it's driving okay without having this light fixed, maybe nothing major will happen just because of this light being on.

Please info us what we need to do from this point, if that compliant would help with this and other Jeeps being recalled before someone else dies. we want to save lives not end them because of this and other problems with Jeeps. I thought about buying another Jeep Grand Cherokee since I heard about this recall Never . I think I'll buy a Chevy Blazer instead. I pray that these problems get reported and fixed soon as possible. The Chrysler Corp knows this and better do everything to get it fixed.

- , Salem, AL, USA