1. fix problem that caused deployment (1 reports)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Mar 102009

Grand Cherokee Larado 6 cyl

As soon as the incident occurred I contacted Chrysler. They sent an investigator who took pictures and then uploaded the info to the powers that be. I contacted them on a daily basis and got different info from each person. Two weeks later I received a letter stating that they did not feel it was their responsibility to correct the problem.I called the person who wrote the letter an was told the car was too old and they were not responsible.They also stated that the remaining air bags may or may not deploy at any given time.

I feel that since this was not due to anything I did, it can and should be Chrysler's responsibility to correct this, not only for my safety but for the safety of any passengers in the vehicle.

- , Camdenton, MO, USA