9.0

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Sep 032008

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L V6

Steering wheel wobbles,car is out of control.Very scary

- , red lion, PA, USA

May 252016

Grand Cherokee Laredo 3.0L

THIS IS VERY SCARY IT DOES NOT START RIGHT AWAY. ALL OF A SUDDEN IT STARTS MAKING DRIVING VERY DIFFICULT. I HAD TO ACCELERATE .THANK GOD THERE WAS NO ONE IN FRONT OF ME. I DON"T THINK I COULD HAVE CONTROLE IT. SOMETIMES IF YOU HIT A BUMP IT SHAKES UNCONTROLLABLE.

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA

Mar 162016

Grand Cherokee LTD V8

I have had it in the shop on 3 occasions, to tire shop for realignment and it still wobbles. I am afraid to go anywhere except around town at slow speeds. I feel trapped. Don't have any other car to use and no money to buy a new car. I have had Jeeps for many years and never thought of them as anything but reliable. I am so disappointed and don't know what to do. I have spent over $1000 to try to fix.

- , Carnelian Bay, CA, USA

Feb 242016

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L V6

vehicle shakes violently over 45 mph

I've experienced this "death wobble" problem and its dangerous and expensive.

- , Midlothian, USA